Followers

Friday 27 April 2012

Aww, New Baby Girl....


It's another post from me- and with it comes this pretty, cute little card made from the Crafter's Companion Paintbox Poppet CD elements!  using everything from papers, tags, insert & envelope from the CD.  I've  also added ribbon, button & gems from  my own stash! (Oh, I used some gingham pink paper from my stash also). The tags have been personalised with baby's name, birth date & her weight & length.  I loved putting all this together and it helped a lot by being all PINK! Love it! 

I was asked by my B.I.L  to make him this card  for a lady who has had a baby girl - & only after having given the card to my  B.I.L, I learnt how special this card was to be, as the new Mum herself had lost quite a few pregnancies  before this beautiful, cute little baby girl  arrived into the world.  So, not only am I  pleased with how the card came out - I am so very pleased & happy, to know that this little girl arrived safe & soundly into the world.  I wish her Mum & Dad so much happiness with their new Daughter.

Ok, just a short one.  Off to do some chores before resuming more card making!

How's your day going?

Until next time,

Mandy :)

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Mandy this is one of my favorite images, it's gorgeous,love the tags and ribbon, she's so cute.

Hugs Julie x

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a cutie! Such a sweet card, Mandy! ;)) x