Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

Busy, Busy...

Hi!


I'm just wondering whether today's weather is going to make it's mind up...well, I guess being British weather then may be not!  We've had beautiful sunshine this morning, and now, its grey and raining heavily!
Card 1

I've made two new 'New Home' cards, one of our neighbour's who moved yesterday & the second card is for the new family that has moved into her old house! I hope they like them.  These two cards were made using a digi from CraftsUprint  & backing papers from my stash. I've decoupaged the flowers and cute birds - and added 'New home' text from rub-on and peels offs from my stash!  I'm quite liking how they turned out.  The pic doesn't do them justice (prob my non-camera skills played a part in that!)


Card 2


..well, that's it for now.  Thanks for dropping by! Don't be frightened to leave a comment.  All comments gratefully received! haha.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Until next time, 

Mandy :)



No comments: