Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Secret Garden


I've had a play around today - and came up with this card.  I'd had some Hunkydory foiled die cut Toppers that I'd purchased a few months back - this one on the card was for a New Home card - I wanted to create a kind of secret garden effect - I don't know if I've achieved that or I've just swallowed up the topper! haha - either way, I really like it, and enjoyed getting 'carried away' adding this & that!  Everything on this card came from my stash (you know the one, the stash that gets put aside for another day).  I did a bit of doodling around the edges, I coloured an odd few leaves with my Promarkers and Voila! Here is the result!

If you have time, please let me know what you think?

Back later,

Mandy

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Mandy what a wonderful card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun..:o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Mandy, love all the detail.

Hugs Julie x

Carmen said...

Wow Mandy...love this card!! Really wonderful! Hey thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my soaps! Tell hubby sorry...I'd send him one, but he'd send it back...feeling slightly reprimanded (wash your mouth out with soap). Teehee ;0)

JustJannetta said...

wow, your cards are gorgeous....thanks for sharing x