Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Glitter overload??


Good afternoon Crafty Peeps!
Firstly, I would like to say Hi & welcome to my new followers…thank you for joining me on my crafty journey! And, also thank you all for your lovely comments left – they are wonderful to read & surely boost my crafty self!

Not a bad day here in my neck of the woods – considering what the rest of the Country is dealing with weather wise.  We’ve had lots of rain, and a little flooding here & there but to be honest, I’ve not ventured out much lately so it could be much worse than I know.  From where I can see out my window the day looks beautiful hehe!

On to my little makes of today. …but before I show you what I’ve made, I just want to add this;  I think everyone is trying to be frugal with their pennies & to be honest, this time of year, leading up to Christmas, is a time for many to be pulling their hair out whilst looking at the family Christmas list…everything is sooo expensive & where have the days gone where a pressie wasn’t expected but a joy to receive what ever it was…*sigh*.  Well, this year we are  poor so everyone will be getting what I choose to make for them LOL!!!
Here’s my make:  
Front  


Back
 

Now, I was super excited putting everything together to make this door hanger…and I think the excitement got the better of me and I ‘over cooked’ it a bit :/ It is for my 5 year old Niece, & she is uber - girlie-girlie with a - glittered - cherry - on - the - top,-little-Princess , So I really hope she sees pass her Auntie’s glitter  obsession enthusiasm!

**Ingredients** 
Sugar Buttons card stock: - 
Bubblegum Candy Strip 900936
Hearts cut out from: Fairy Friend Sparkly paper craft toppers 900927
Flowers from crafty stash
Diamond Stickles 
Border trims (sorry can't remember offhand whose die it is)
Spellbinders D-lites die cut Fantastic flourish two
Spectrum Noir  PL3 pen from the Purples.

So, that's about it. - I'm off now to give my Son  a hair cut...short notice request (as usual) but he has an important date tomorrow...so I really could not let him be seen with his hair as it is!  After that, back on to Door Hanger number two ( let's see if I learn to tone it down this time lol)
Whatever you are doing, where ever you are doing it, I hope its a good day for you!
Until next time,

Mandy :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow hun this is really stunning. xxxx

Unknown said...

Ahhhh do not tone down Love love love it everything is beautiful, i love the sugar buttons kit & what a fab idea for a prezzie, i think your niece is going to love it xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Mandy I just LOVE the door hanger and I am sure your niece will too. A fabulous design and colour combination.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

What a very pretty door hanger . Its so lovely xxx

Marie said...

It's gorgeous - like your blog header too, goes well with the pink stripes.

Emma Goddard said...

Absolutely stunning, your so clever, love it xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Mandy xx

Hugs Julie x

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful work. Vee xx

Unknown said...

What a stunning piece of work, your Niece is sure to love it, as I know I do xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

oh wow! That's really stunning, I love the colours and the die cuts, so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

Wow this is beautiful, not over the top at all. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Chris xx