Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

Scrumptious Sugar Buttons



Afternoon All!
I’m so rubbish at being constant with blogging – it’s not that I don’t have the time – more like, I don’t have the concentration to sit and blog.  Today is better, just a lot of pain but brain seems awake for a change!
So, on to my card, this cutie beauty has been made from the ‘Sugar Buttons by Kathryn’,  from Kanban.  Such a delightful kit full of cute yumminess…oh my word, really, it’s just so LOVELY!
The card above was a commissioned card and the recipient was so pleased with it, saying that it was ‘Spectacular – really special’.  That was pleasing to the ear I can tell you.  I must say, I so enjoyed making this, and there’s not many times I can finish a card and say to myself  ‘I really, REALLY like It’ – I always flaff about thinking does it need more, or have I added too much…but thankfully, this time I was SO happy with it.  It’s just a shame the pic doesn’t do it any justice at all.
If you would like to know the ingredients for this card, give me a shout & I will post the recipe on here…

Okay, that’s it for now.  I’m off to catch up around Blog-land…enjoy your crafty day peeps..
Mandy J

11 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Mandy, what a sweet image.

Hugs Julie x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card...lovely image and fab colours.xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

I hope your pain soon goes Sweetie, thanks for visiting my blog.
Your card is so cute, i love everything about it, Well done x (hugs)

Unknown said...

This is my fave kit at the moment but i know what you mean.....It doesn`t seen to look as lovely when you photograph it...Nether the less BEAUTIFUL card xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Mandy this is gorgeous. I love the image and the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Mandy, I like the sweet image the flowers and the feathers.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the soft pink die cuts you have used and such a cute image xxx

pauline said...

its a lovely card so cute xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the papers and die cuts are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Wendy H said...

Super card. Love the cute image and the colours that you have used. Wendy xx

Unknown said...

I just love this card, and I am glad you are happy with it...love this kit and cannot wait to get xmas out off the way so that I can play with it, LOL xxxx