Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

What’s BESTIE for you?


Heeellooo again, peeps,

Here’s card #2:
This is my first time colouring a Sherri Baldi Designs - Bestie Digistamp! 
I really like this Big Eye art. Such a pleasure to colour.  I really did enjoy losing myself in colouring and creating this card – a little out of my comfort zone – but a change is good as the rest, right? And, I'm pleased with how it turned out :-)


Ingredients:
To colour image, flower & butterfly I used a combination of Promarkers, Spectrum Noir & Sekura glitter pens
Free backing papers from Simply cards & papercraft magazine
Flowers,leaves, flourish & butterfly from my crafty stash!
Martha Stewart Punch
cArt-Us border fountain Die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Stay tuned, Folks, I will be back with card #3!

See you soon!

Mandy :)









2 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, and great colouring

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Another fun, cheerful and colourful card. Love the image and again coloured perfectly. Love the papers and the diecuts. A card that would cheer anyone up!

Hugs Lisa xxxxxxx