Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Cadbury Blue Wedding!


Afternoon Peeps!

I had a request to make a wedding card but not of the ‘usual’ kind – I was to make it incorporating a Cadbury blue background along with white & Cadbury blue butterflies! 


I'm really not too sure about it. I keep putting it away, taking it out & looking at it again...putting it down etc.. - I think I like it! I just hope the recipient likes it when she picks it up!! 

Not a good day for me healthwise so just popping this on blogger & then going back to rest.

Hope you are all well & enjoying your day :)

Until next time,

Mandy :-)




6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Mandy, love the die cut corners and the butterfly.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

This is wonderful Mandy, the colours are striking. I hope you feel better today x

Fran said...

Fantastic , I love it xx

Unknown said...

I`m not surprised the recipient liked it, this is stunning. Also wanted to stop by & thank you for your amazing comments you left on my blog, Mandy you really made my day, such lovely things you said, thank you so much BIG crafty hugs xxxxxxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Wow its stunning they will love xxx

Chris said...

Hi Mandy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/