Followers

Tuesday 19 November 2013

I'm back again, crafty friends!

 And, as mentioned in my last post I have to share with you my 'Thank you' cards.  These are hinged cards 6 x 4 and made with white Centura Pearl card stock. 



Card base - Centura Pearl
Embossing folders from Crafter's Companion
BeBunny stamp - Crafter's Companion
Bebunny coloured with Spectrum Noir & Promarkers
Spellbinders Nestabilities card creator 5 x 7 matting basics A & B
Lilac backing paper, Ribbons & gems from my crafty stash

Here they are again, plus one more.
(sorry about pics not being  in alignment, blogger was playing games with me!)


           



Okay, well, hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some more Bebunny to show you!

Until then,

Crafty hugs,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mandy these are gorgeous, hun, I meant to buy some off these gorgeous guys at the NEC, but did not get back to the stall that was selling them :( xxx

Fran said...

Awwww they are so cute xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Mandy, I do love the cute bunnies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

loving them hun x