Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Birthday Boy!


Good Evening Crafty Peeps!

It's been beautiful here today, the  sky was blue & I saw a rare yellow thing beaming down from the sky...can't remember what it's called seeing as I haven't seen it for soooo long! LOL Hopefully, the weather will remain like today (what's the chances?),

OK onto my likkle card! This card was made for my Nephew Michael's birthday - he's a Manchester United fan so what better card to come up with than a footie themed one! The footie boy digi was in my stash & I can't recall where I got it from. (sorry! if anyone knows, please give me a shout). I used my Promarkers & Speccies to colour up in the football kit & boots colours - and rest of digi ...didn't think it came out too bad, if I do say so myself! 

(haha - I just noticed my blogspot address on my card - hmm, I left the 'L' out of Blogspot...oops! hehe)

Ingredients:

Black, white & red card (Stash)
Circle punch
Alphabet & Number die - Joy Crafts 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)

My craft creations - Anything goes (16/03)
2sisterschallengeblog -  Black, white & 1 other colour (31/03)
Challenges4everybody - Anything goes (04/04 - 9pm)

Well, that's me for done for the day.  I'm gonna try & get round to visit your blogs!
Until next time,


9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card Mandy, you`ve done a great job, the digi looks fab & your colouring is great, bet your Nephew will love it xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Mandy. I am sure Mike will love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

what a great boys card,great team too.x

Kate M said...

YOUR NEPHEW IS SURE TO LOVE THIS FABULOUS CARD.
XX

Unknown said...

Wonderful card. Sure he will love it!

Laine said...

Fabulous male themed card Mandy. Stunning image, colour and detail.
Laine
xx

Tracy said...

Brilliant card Mandy, fab design and the digi works brilliantly x

Unknown said...

Perfect card for your Nephew, Mandy, brilliant hun xxx

Kathys Kards said...

Bril boys card, thank you for entering the MCC challenge and good luck...Kathy x