Followers

Friday 7 March 2014

Christening

Hi everyone!

This is a scheduled post so no weather update from me! LOL

I was asked to make 3 cards for a Christening, for 2 sisters & their brother. The children ages are from 5, 7 & 9  (if I remember correctly!) & after chatting to the lovely lady about what type of cards she wanted, we came up with this idea!

My Method:
I made 3 individual 4 x 4 cards & matching boxes in  blue, pink & purple Centura Pearl card, I die cute 6 toppers -2 square & 4 scalloped, then added silver crosses to each one. I then die cut the names of each child and the date of the Christening and added them to the Card base topper.  I then added a blue brad to the cross on the blue card.


Ingredients:
4 x 4 card base & boxes - Centura Pearl
Toppers - (using just square & scalloped die from set) - Nellie's Scalloped Squares 
Scalloped die -  Lea'bilities multi die 
Silver crosses die cuts - Spellbinders
Alphabet die - Joy crafts


I'm very happy to say the recipients loved their little Christening boxes!

Until next time,

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Mandy, love the crosses.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! So elegant and perfect for the occasion.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Mandy what beautiful cards and boxes you have made.

gr karin

Sam K said...

These are beautiful Mandy and so personal too..Great job. Hugs xx

mags said...

These are beautiful Mandy. The crosses look lovely and the cards are really elegant.
Mags
x