Followers

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Bloomin' Luvverly!

Hi Crafty friends!

I hope all is well with you all?

I had a busy week leading up to Mother's day, creating these beauties.  I had four Mother's day cards to send out just from myself LOL I know, I have a lot of 'Mums' - I've been collecting them since birth LOL I decided that I LOVED the Kanban toppers so much, that each 'Mum' would have one on their card. They are just beautiful ! I only have pics here of the first three!  I made them all pretty simple as I wanted the beautiful images to shout out for themselves.  I loved how each one turned out.  From the first card you can see the insert (showing on second card) which is what I created for each of them. Each backing card was different too & in real life showed up better!




          


Ingredients:
Hinged card  base created using Spellbinders Nestabilities 5 x 7 Matting basic A & B
kanban Lilac blooms papercraft toppers
Kanban Vintage rose background card
Kanban Vintage Floral Scrolls background card
Happy Mother's day sentiment stamp (FS)
Marianne Craftables frame (around sentiment) LR0240

Hope you like them!

I'll be back tomorrow with some Napkin Decoupage!

Until then, Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all bloomin gorgeous and I bet they all loved them too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy said...

All so very pretty! Xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Mandy love all the flower images.

I can follow blogs again so I follow you.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects.

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Mandy they are all stunning hun really lovely hugs xxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous Mothers day cards - super images - bet all your mums loved them!!
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are so pretty, I love the xxx