Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

Centura Pearly


Good Morning all!

Another dreary day here down in good ol' Essex! Hope you have sunshine where you are.  It's going to be a crafty day for me today (yay) - not feeling too bad so hopefully I'll achieve more than I have done, lately!

Anyway, on to my card - which was made for my Nephew's girlfriend.  I wanted to play around with my dies and how better than using them with Centura Pearl card stock.  I just love that card, fabulous to emboss too...

Here is the front
 

Side view

Inside!

I used the following ingredients to create my card:

 Die'sire 6 x 6 - Floral frenzy Embossing folder
Fairybelle collection 6 x 6 paper stock - by Jodie Lee Designs
Whispers Archival ink - yellow (old stamp from stash)
Hobby Art -  sentiments stamp
Yellow ribbon & pearls from stash

Hope you like!

Until next time,

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, love the die and the beautiful paper too. It is raining here in Warrington too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Mandy fabulous job hun love it raining here too have a fab day hugs Judith x

lady jasmine crafts said...

beautiful card xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow elegant and very beautiful Mandy.

gr karin

kerryanne said...

Lovely. Love colours.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Wow this is beautiful. I love the shine off that gorgeous pearl card and the gold in it goes perfectly with that lovely English rose paper. The die cut and embossing is wonderful.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx