Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Dogful wishes


Morning, Peeps! :)

I hope all is well in the crafting world? It's been a bit of a hit 'n' miss crafting wise for me - my mojo gave me a very short notification that it was going on a holiday, I only found out when I sat at my desk with nothing to go on, zilch ideas & lots of 'erm, uh, oh & pfft's' going round my head....lol...still no idea when Mr Mojo is on it's way back...

Anyhow, this card below was one created just before Mr Mojo headed off...and this was a last minute 'Oh, I forgot to do a card from the dog' err...card! It's for my Daughter's 25th birthday from her 12 1/2 year old dog (her dog but I do everything for it & it only listens to me lol) & I know from past experience, that she has to have a card from her 'baby' every year since I've been making cards! But I must admit, it really was a last minute thought as I'd totally forgot beforehand!!!  So, it was a quick image to colour in, one from Mo Manning from Mo's Digital pencil, called Bronte birthday. Fab image to colour & I've tried to colour the image just like our dog!

  Mo's Bronte dog     


                                 My Daughter, Hayley with her 'baby'!

 So, considering this card was last minute, I was pleased how it turned out.  My Daughter is not one for ribbon's & pearls etc, so I had to hold myself back-restricting myself & to stop adding more
to her card - oh it was hard...lol.  

I haven't got my list of ingredients with me so will have to add that at a later date.

So, that is all! I will see you all again soon...
Oh, and, if you see Mr Mojo on your travels through blogland, please tell him he needs to get back...I can't move on without him!!! LOL

Until next time,

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun and great card Mandy.
Gr Karin

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Mandy this is brill hun love all things doogie hugs Judith xxx